Dallas-Fort Worth-Arlington is one of the highest performing major housing
markets in the country based on first half 2011 data compiled by Clear Capital.
DFW ranked fourth on Clear Capital’s list
of top ten performers, which included no other Texas cities.
- Washington, D.C.-Arlington, Va.
- New York-Long Island, N.Y.-No. New Jersey, N.J.
- Dallas-Fort Worth-Arlington, Texas
- San Francisco-Oakland-Fremont, Calif.
- Boston-Cambridge-Quincy, Mass.
- San Diego-Carlsbad-San Marcos, Calif.
- Rochester, N.Y.
- Memphis, Tenn.