An elite group of Coldwell Banker® agents, The Matteson Group brings stability, dependability and a national network of resources to your home search and selling.
In 1906, Colbert Coldwell & Benjamin Banker established a real estate company based upon the philosophy of “putting the clients interest above all else.” Coldwell Banker® has been a premier provider of full-service residential and commercial real estate ever since.
The commitment to professionalism and customer service remains the cornerstone of our business philosophy today. By combining this approach to real estate with our industry experience, we’ve helped make the dream of homeownership a reality for millions of families. With over a 100 year legacy in serving home buyers and sellers, no one knows real estate like Coldwell Banker®!
Coldwell Banker® by the Numbers
- Sales Associates and Brokers: 82,200
- Sold 178 billion in real estate in 2012 with over 663,000 transaction sides
- Average sales price of $269,636 in 2012 (20% higher than National Association of Realtors average)
- Sold over 16,000 million dollar PLUS properties in 2012
- Presence in 50 countries
- Residential Offices Worldwide: Approximately 3,000
- J.D. Power and Associates Recognition for exceptional customer service
- Coldwell Banker® Nominated in two innovation categories in 2009 by Inman News
- Top brand consumers would consider for future home transactions by Wall Street Journal study
- www.ColdwellBanker.com recognized with more unique Web visitors than any other real estate brand website by Nielsen Ratings
- Coldwell Banker® recognized with more closed transactions than any other real estate brand or company based on Real Trends 500
- Over 54% of all million dollar plus sales involve a Coldwell Banker® sales associate
Coldwell Banker Apex, Realtors®
Coldwell Banker Apex, Realtors® has been recognized as one of the highest producing real estate associates among major firms according to RealTrends.com. We are ranked in the Top Ten Coldwell Banker® affiliates out of more than 2,600 Coldwell Banker® offices throughout North America.
Coldwell Banker Apex, Realtors® is a 2nd generation, family owned business. Owned by John & Lori Arnold, it was started in 1973 by Millie Hendricks. The family roots are deep in the Metroplex. Their great, great-grandfather, James Asbury Hendricks, was one of the first settlers in the Collin County area and is recognized in many local history books on the region.
John & Lori Arnold joined the family business in their very first year of married life and have grown the business to regional and national prominence. In 1990, the company was a one office operation with no national affiliation. Today the company has 9 locations with over 400 associates serving the Dallas and Fort Worth area and is recognized as one of the leading real estate firms both locally and nationally.
“There is no greater joy than being able to help a family with the purchase of their home,” said Mrs. Arnold. “Our homes are so much more than brick and mortar. Our memories are created there and we share our most intimate moments with the people we love there. We feel grateful that we can be a part of this process.”
Coldwell Banker Apex, Realtors® by the Numbers
- #3 Coldwell Banker® affiliate in Texas
- Top Ten Coldwell Banker® affiliates in closed units in US
- 85th Largest Real Estate Firm in the U.S. per Ris Media’s Power Broker Survey
- 87th Largest Real Estate Firm in the U.S. per Real Trend’s Top 500