With a variety of work experience that spans business, church, and non-profit organizations, Richard has become adept at working with all kinds of clients.
He finds joy in guiding a client through the purchase or selling process and helping them accomplish their goals. His love of learning has helped him advance his real estate knowledge and activity. He is constantly studying the local market so that he can know how best to guide his clients with their decisions.
- Rockwall resident since 1980
- Member of Lake Pointe Church
- He has been a Vice-President of a small business, National Coordinator of Area Representatives for a non-profit, workshop leader, Associate Professor at Liberty University, and a consultant.
- Presents workshops and seminars related to life issues including Blended Families, Single Parenting, Divorce Recovery, Caring for Aged Parents, Singles & Youth Ministry.
- Richard has traveled to Australia, India, Singapore, Central and South America, Puerto Rico, Canada, and England.
- Speaker at Men’s and Marriage Events
- For 5 years maintained a monthly column entitled “Beginning Again” in Portland Family Magazine
- Contributed chapters in three books relating to Singles
- Written four booklets helping those who are dealing with divorce: Separated from your Spouse – Now what?; Beginning Again as a Divorced Adult; Creating a Healthy Blended Family; and Becoming a Good Single Parent.
- His desire is to watch a Major League Baseball game in every Major League Stadium
- Collects the currency of other nations
Richard’s Education and Business
- M.A. & M. Div. from Liberty University
- Licensed Real Estate Agent, Texas Real Estate Commission
- Post-Graduate work at University of North Texas
- Coaching training and Coach for life and business issues
- Blog contributor for Coldwell Banker’s regional Blue Matter Blog for Rockwall and Heath Texas