[iframe http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=105530652220015208520.00048763aa0a5342e4054&ll=32.859564,-96.485453&spn=0.008652,0.013733&z=16&iwloc=0004876f250984eece790&output=embed 590 400]
Cove Ridge Estates is a beautiful established neighborhood in the heart of Heath! Every lot features mature trees and many have lake views. The neighborhood was established in 1969 but has the ability to grow with remaining lots available. Small subdivision but large lots allows you to know your neighbors but not be sitting right on top of them! Residents enjoy the views of the lake from many points and lake access is just nearby.
- Current Listings and Recent Solds: REQUEST A FREE LIST
- Price Range: $89,000 to $250,000
- Years Built: 1970 to Current
- SQFT Range: 1600 to 5000
- Lot Sizes: 0.15 to 1.35 Acres
- Number of Lots in Subdivision: 87
- HOA: None
- Features: Some Waterfront/view Lots, Hills, Many Lots With Trees
- Subdivision Website: n/a
- Schools: Click Here for more school information
- New Linda Lyons Elementary School
- Maurine Cain Middle School
- Rockwall-Heath High School
Information herein deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
We are currently recording videos for all neighborhoods in Heath. Video for Cove Ridge Estates will be uploaded as soon as it is finished.