[iframe http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=105530652220015208520.00048763aa0a5342e4054&ll=32.860213,-96.462622&spn=0.008652,0.013733&z=16&iwloc=00048780bd2cd573e7aa7&output=embed 590 400]
Heath Crossing is a neighborhood of custom luxury homes. As you enter the neighborhood you drive down a tree- lined boulevard leading to rolling terrain, views, creeks and ponds. Heath Crossing is a master-planned community where lots are designed for privacy. There is a variety of home styles within the neighborhood so no two homes are alike.
Heath Crossing is close to Lake Ray Hubbard so there is easy access for boating and water activities. Amy Parks Elementary School is 1.5 miles away and is one of the top rated schools in the district. Shopping is close by and the Harbor area of the lake with restaurants and views.
- Current Listings and Recent Solds: REQUEST A FREE LIST
- Price Range: $450,000 to $1,120,000
- Years Built: 2006 to Current
- SQFT Range: 2900 to 5900
- Lot Sizes: 0.27 to .31 Acres
- Number of Lots in Subdivision: 92
- Number of Lots w/out Homes: 32
- HOA: Yes – $900/Annually
- Features: Creek Lots, Heavily Treed Lots, Cul de Sacs, ponds, and rolling topography
- Subdivision Website: Click Here to view website
- Schools: Click Here for more school information
- Amy Parks – Heath Elementary School
- Maurine Cain Middle School
- Rockwall-Heath High School
Information herein deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
We are currently recording videos for all neighborhoods in Heath. Video for Heath Crossing will be uploaded as soon as it is finished.