[iframe http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=105530652220015208520.00048763aa0a5342e4054&ll=32.861313,-96.482062&spn=0.008652,0.013733&z=16&iwloc=00048764665e4558e8679&output=embed 590 400]
[idx-listings tract=”Mariah Bay” statuses=”1″ orderby=”DateAdded” orderdir=”DESC” count=”50″ showlargerphotos=”true”]
Mariah Bay is a neighborhood located on the south side of Rockwall in the town of Heath. The neighborhood offers a variety and styles of homes. Many of the homes have mature landscape and trees that provide privacy and shade. Located on a hill above the Harbor of Rockwall the terrain offers rolling hills. Being close to the Harbor allows for easy access to water sports as well as the opportunity to relax at the local restaurants nearby. Shopping, schools and medical access are all close by. Live close to lake and have the opportunity to be in Dallas in a half hour.
- Current Listings and Recent Solds: REQUEST A FREE LIST
- Price Range: $330,000 to $550,000
- Years Built: 1986 to 1999
- SQFT Range: 2400 to 6300
- Lot Sizes: 0.355 to 0.8035 Acres
- Number of Lots in Subdivision: 83
- Number of Lots w/out Homes: 1
- HOA: Voluntary – $100/Annual
- Features: Rolling Hills, Mature Trees, Shopping nearby
- Subdivision Website: n/a
- Schools: Click Here for more school information
- Amy Parks – Heath Elementary School
- Maurine Cain Middle School
- Rockwall-Heath High School
Information herein deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
We are currently recording videos for all neighborhoods in Heath. Video for Mariah Bay will be uploaded as soon as it is finished.