[iframe http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=105530652220015208520.00048763aa0a5342e4054&ll=32.852318,-96.485732&spn=0.008652,0.013733&z=16&iwloc=00048772e727d611c49f3&output=embed 590 400]
Moraine Way is a beautifully established small lakefront neighborhood, in Heath, with large lots that range from ½ an acre to just over 2 acres. This neighborhood has an amazing drive up appeal with gorgeous large custom built homes that range from 4,000 square feet to 12,000 square feet. Many homes in Moraine Way feature luxurious outdoor living space and immaculate pools, as well as guest quarters. Each home is lakeview or lakefront, with a semi-private cove off of Lake Ray Hubbard. The views from this neighborhood will leave you breathless!
The Rockwall/Heath ISD award winning schools are just minutes away.
- Current Listings and Recent Solds: REQUEST A FREE LIST
- Price Range: $500,000 to $2,500,000
- Years Built: 1986 to 2012
- SQFT Range: 3000 to 12,000
- Lot Sizes: 0.50 to 2.10 Acres
- Number of Lots in Subdivision: 41
- Number of Lots w/out Homes: 3
- HOA: Yes – $500/Annual
- Features: Lake Front Community, Large Lots/ Acreage, Lake View or Lake Front, Large Custom-Build Homes, Small and Private Neighborhood
- Subdivision Website: n/a
- Schools: Click Here for more school information
- Amy Parks – Heath Elementary School
- Maurine Cain Middle School
- Rockwall-Heath High School
Information herein deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
We are currently recording videos for all neighborhoods in Heath. Video for The Moraine will be uploaded as soon as it is finished.