[iframe http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0&msid=202970769815942279708.00048765b323871bcacc3&ie=UTF8&ll=32.934731,-96.460959&spn=0.003602,0.006319&z=17&output=embed 590 400]
Tucked away on the north side of Rockwall is the small neighborhood of Amick. Amick is close to Historic Downtown Rockwall. This neighborhood has around 31 houses and a few lots with out houses. Construction started on this neighborhood in 1950 and continues through today. Lots range in size from 1/5 of an acre to 1 1/2 an acre, with houses from 800 sq feet to 1800 sq feet. The neighborhood lies in the Virginia Reinhardt elementary school district, Williams for middle school, and Rockwall High School. Residents of Amick are just blocks from shopping and some of the best restaurants that Rockwall has to offer on the square. During the spring and summer they are also close to the Farmers Market.
- Current Listings and Recent Solds: REQUEST A FREE LIST
- Price Range: $50,000 – $200,000
- Years Built: 1962 – Current
- SQFT Range: 800 – 1900
- Lot Sizes: 0.12 to 1.65 Acres
- Number of Lots in Subdivision: 31
- Number of Lots w/out Homes: 6
- HOA: No
- Features: Near Farmer’s Market
- Subdivision Website: n/a
- Schools: Click Here for more school information
- Virginia Reinhardt Elementary School
- Herman E. Utley Middle School
- Rockwall High School
Information herein deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
We are currently recording videos for all neighborhoods in Rockwall. Video for Amick will be uploaded as soon as it is finished.