[iframe http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&vpsrc=6&ctz=360&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=202970769815942279708.0004b2431f39a154f8924&t=m&ll=32.889732,-96.476591&spn=0.007207,0.012639&z=16&output=embed 590 400]
Lago Vista is a neighborhood that is nestled close to the shores of Lake Ray Hubbard. Thirty minute drive to downtown Dallas. This neighborhood offers a variety of homes and styles. The terrain offers homes that have the availability of lake views and incredible sunsets. As you drive through the neighborhood you will see the mature trees and landscape with the lake as a backdrop.
The neighborhood is within walking distance to the Harbor which has, restaurants, movie theater and access to water sports. Close by are schools, shopping and medical facilities.
- Current Listings and Recent Solds: REQUEST A FREE LIST
- Price Range: $275,000 – $580,000
- Years Built: 1995 – 2011
- SQFT Range: 2600 – 4300
- Lot Sizes: 0.22 – 1.09 Acres
- Number of Lots in Subdivision: 90
- Number of Lots w/out Homes: 1
- HOA: Yes, $300/annual
- Features: Rolling hills, lake view lots, mature trees and easy access to downtown Dallas
- Subdivision Website: n/a
- Schools: Click Here for more school information
- Dorothy Smith Pullen Elementary School
- Maurine Cain Middle School
- Rockwall-Heath High School
Information herein deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
We are currently recording videos for all neighborhoods in Rockwall. Video for Lago Vista will be uploaded as soon as it is finished.