[iframe http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&vpsrc=6&ctz=360&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=202970769815942279708.00048765b323871bcacc3&t=m&ll=32.944977,-96.466184&spn=0.014406,0.025277&z=15&output=embed 590 400]
Lakeview Summit is a beautifully established neighborhood in Rockwall. Quiet, family friendly neighborhood that offers a very nice and large community pool, community playground and walking trails! Beautiful mature trees and landscaping give this neighborhood a beautiful drive up appeal from every entrance. HOA dues are low for the amenities available.
Grace Hartman Elementary is one of Rockwall’s top Elementary schools and is located within walking distance of most homes in Lakeview Summit. Very close to downtown Rockwall shopping and dining! Also close to Hwy 66 for easy access to Rowlett and George Bush Turnpike.
- Current Listings and Recent Solds: REQUEST A FREE LIST
- Price Range: $175,000– $300,000
- Years Built: 2001 – present
- SQFT Range: 1600 – 3900
- Lot Sizes: 0.04 – 0.75 Acres
- Number of Lots in Subdivision: 541
- Number of Lots w/out Homes: 115
- HOA: Mandatory – $290/annual
- Features: Community Pool, Playground, Walking Trails, Close to Downtown Rockwall
- Subdivision Website: n/a
- Schools: Click Here for more school information
- Grace Hartman Elementary School
- J.W. Williams Middle School
- Rockwall High School
Information herein deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.