[iframe http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&vpsrc=6&ctz=360&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=202970769815942279708.0004b2431f39a154f8924&t=m&ll=32.903983,-96.424685&spn=0.007206,0.012639&z=16&output=embed 590 400]
Welcome to Lofland Farms. Lofland Farms is a neighborhood located in the southeast part of Rockwall. This family friendly neighborhood is comprised of 378 homes. The neighborhood has a wide variety of home sizes, ranging from 1,500 sq ft to 3,500 sq ft., and lots that range from 1/6 of an acre to 1/2 an acre. Homes in Lofland Farms start from $182k-$262k. Most of the homes were built in Lofland farms between 2000 and 2007.
HOA fees in Lofland Farms is $400 annually. On most days during the summer you will find residents of the neighborhood enjoying the community pool, and clubhouse. While the park and playground are often enjoyed year round.
Lofland Farms is in the Rockwall ISD with elementary students attending Jones, middle school students attending Herman E. Utley, and High School Students attend Rockwall-Heath High school.
- Current Listings and Recent Solds: REQUEST A FREE LIST
- Price Range: $180,000 – $280,000
- Years Built: 2000 – 2007
- SQFT Range: 1500 – 3600
- Lot Sizes: 0.18 – 0.44 Acres
- Number of Lots in Subdivision: 378
- Number of Lots w/out Homes: 0
- HOA: Mandatory – $400/annual
- Features: Community Pool, Club House
- Subdivision Website: n/a
- Schools: Click Here for more school information
- Dorris A. Jones Elementary School
- Herman E. Utley Middle School
- Rockwall-Heath High School
Information herein deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
We are currently recording videos for all neighborhoods in Rockwall. Video for Lofland Farms will be uploaded as soon as it is finished.