[iframe http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&vpsrc=6&ctz=360&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=202970769815942279708.00048765b323871bcacc3&t=m&ll=32.961866,-96.439705&spn=0.014403,0.025277&z=15&output=embed 590 400]
Stoney Hollow Addition is located just minutes from some of Rockwall’s finest schools! This neighborhood is small, quiet and family friendly. There is a catch and release pond at the end of the subdivision, as well as a greenbelt on one end. Large lots from 1/3 acre to 3/4 acre, allow space for your outdoor adventures! A nice range in home sizes and overall ales price makes this neighborhood a great option for many first time homebuyers as well as established families. Beautiful trees and lots of green grass give this neighborhood amazing drive up appeal.
Shopping is just minutes away, and downtown Rockwall and the Lake Ray Hubbard are both nearby.
- Current Listings and Recent Solds: REQUEST A FREE LIST
- Price Range: $200,000 – $320,000
- Years Built: 2004 – 2006
- SQFT Range: 1800 – 3700
- Lot Sizes: 0.34 – 0.77 Acres
- Number of Lots in Subdivision: 94
- Number of Lots w/out Homes: 0
- HOA: Yes, $135/Semi-Annual
- Features: n/a
- Subdivision Website: n/a
- Schools: Click Here for more school information
- Celia Hays Elementary School
- J.W. Williams Middle School
- Rockwall High School
Information herein deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
We are currently recording videos for all neighborhoods in Rockwall. Video for Stoney Hollow will be uploaded as soon as it is finished.