[iframe http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&vpsrc=6&ctz=360&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=202970769815942279708.00048765b323871bcacc3&t=m&ll=32.939719,-96.472771&spn=0.007203,0.012639&z=16&output=embed 590 400]
The Preserve is a neighborhood located on the north side of Rockwall. When complete there will be around 300 homes total in The Preserve. Homes built in this neighborhood range in size from 2500 sq ft to 4500 sq ft and range in price from $350k- $500k. Most of the lots are around ¼ an acre, though there are some as large as ½ an acre with many lots that back up to beautiful wooded green spaces. The HOA fees in the Preserve are $440 annually which include all upkeep of the green spaces.
The Preserve is walking distance to Virginia Reinhardt Elementary school, and a short drive to Herman E Utley and Rockwall High school. The Preserve is located close to shopping, and medical facilities. It is also walking distance to Emerald Bay park, which has a nice walking trail around the pond and a playground.
Jacob, a resident of The Preserve, loves the wooded green spaces and the sense of community in the neighborhood. This is a family friendly neighborhood, and most days you will find children playing and riding bikes through the winding streets.
- Current Listings and Recent Solds: REQUEST A FREE LIST
- Price Range: $340,000 – $450,000
- Years Built: 2008 – Current
- SQFT Range: 2300 – 4700
- Lot Sizes: .21 – 0.82 Acres
- Number of Lots in Subdivision: 200
- Number of Lots w/out Homes: 170
- HOA: Yes, $400/annual
- HOA Includes: Management Fees
- Features: Greenbelt, Jogging/Biking Path
- Subdivision Website: n/a
- Schools: Click Here for more school information
- Virginia Reinhardt Elementary School
- Herman E. Utley Middle School
- Rockwall High School
Information herein deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.