[iframe http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&mpa=0&ctz=360&mpf=0&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=202970769815942279708.00048765b323871bcacc3&t=m&vpsrc=6&ll=32.926662,-96.427002&spn=0.007204,0.012639&z=16&output=embed 590 400]
Williamsburg is an affordable and family orientated neighborhood. This community is located in Fate and offers a great place for families with a community pool to enjoy. Just outside of Rockwall but still within the Rockwall ISD this area is growing and offers more home for your money. With houses ranging in size it gives the option of different home styles and builders.
Located close to I-30 for easy access to Rockwall or out east to the Greenville area. Within minutes you can be to shopping or restaurants. Close by to Kroger for grocery shopping and all the local shopping such as Wal Mart, Target and Lowe’s.
- Current Listings and Recent Solds: REQUEST A FREE LIST
- Price Range: $250,000 – $375,000
- Years Built: 2012 – Current
- SQFT Range: 1600 – 4700
- Lot Sizes: 0.10 – 0.43 Acres
- Number of Lots in Subdivision: 19
- Number of Lots w/out Homes: 3
- HOA: Yes, $700/Annual
- HOA Includes: Full Use of Facilities, Maintenance of Common Areas, Management Fees
- Features: Community Pool, Club House, Jogging/Biking Path
- Subdivision Website: n/a
- Schools: Click Here for more school information
- Sharon Shannon Elementary School
- Herman E. Utley Middle School
- Rockwall-Heath High School
Information herein deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
We are currently recording videos for all neighborhoods in Rockwall. Video for Williamsburg will be uploaded as soon as it is finished.