1. Make sure your entranceway says “Hey, look at me!”
2. Prune dead limbs from trees.
3. Paint (or touch up) exterior, and repair screens and windows.
4. Clean your windows.
5. Check A/C and heating systems.
6. Fix leaky faucets, toilets, and faulty lights.
7. Vacuum drapes and carpets.
8. Repair wall cracks, re-caulk bathrooms and kitchen.
9. Clear out closets.
10. Remove excess furniture.
11. Keep cats and dogs out of visitors’ way.
12. Mow lawn, edge driveway and walkways
13. Ensure windows, doors, and locks work smoothly.
14. Weed flower beds and trim shrubs.
15. Throw out junk from garage and storage areas.
16. Clean lawn furniture.
17. If you have a pool, make it crystal clear.
To contact us to schedule a Free In-Home Assesment, call us at 214.405.3640 or email us at email@example.com