Coffee lovers rejoice: Seattle’s Best Coffee LLC opened its first ten drive-through cafes in the area this week, one in Rockwall!
The Seattle-based subsidiary of Starbucks launched its new commuter-style coffee shops at:
- 778 E. I-30, Rockwall
- 971 SW Wilshire Blvd., Burleson
- 160 N. I-35 E., Lancaster
- 3036 W. Mockingbird Ln., Dallas
- 3560 Frankford Rd., Dallas
- 7441 McCart Ave., Fort Worth
- 1658 W. University Dr., McKinney
- 4525 N. Tarrant Pkwy., Fort Worth
- 6057 Skillman St., Dallas
- 3233 W. Wheatland Rd., Dallas
Frank Sica, vice president and general manager of Seattle’s Best said the move to the Metroplex is part of a large expansion strategy.
Source: Dallas Business Journal