An elite group of Coldwell Banker® agents, The Matteson Group brings stability, dependability and a national network of resources to your home search and selling.
In 1906, Colbert Coldwell & Benjamin Banker established a real estate company based upon the philosophy of “putting the clients interest above all else.” Coldwell Banker® has been a premier provider of full-service residential and commercial real estate ever since.
The commitment to professionalism and customer service remains the cornerstone of our business philosophy today. By combining this approach to real estate with our industry experience, we’ve helped make the dream of homeownership a reality for millions of families. With over a 100 year legacy in serving home buyers and sellers, no one knows real estate like Coldwell Banker®!
Coldwell Banker® by the Numbers
- Sales Associates and Brokers: 82,200
- Sold 178 billion in real estate in 2012 with over 663,000 transaction sides
- Average sales price of $269,636 in 2012 (20% higher than National Association of Realtors average)
- Sold over 16,000 million dollar PLUS properties in 2012
- Presence in 50 countries
- Residential Offices Worldwide: Approximately 3,000
- J.D. Power and Associates Recognition for exceptional customer service
- Coldwell Banker® Nominated in two innovation categories in 2009 by Inman News
- Top brand consumers would consider for future home transactions by Wall Street Journal study
- www.ColdwellBanker.com recognized with more unique Web visitors than any other real estate brand website by Nielsen Ratings
- Coldwell Banker® recognized with more closed transactions than any other real estate brand or company based on Real Trends 500
- Over 54% of all million dollar plus sales involve a Coldwell Banker® sales associate