As an innovative and award winning Realtor®, Evan Matteson, leads The Matteson Group, a highly successful team in Rockwall Texas with Coldwell Banker Apex, Realtors®. He attributes their success to a dynamic marriage of cutting-edge technology and relationship focus. Properties they have marketed have been featured on Forbes, Coldwell Banker, Yahoo Real Estate, Pinterest, The Wall Street Journal, NBC, LX TV Open House and the Travel Channel.
Living in Rockwall Texas, he serves the Dallas Texas Metroplex with a special focus on the communities of Lake Ray Hubbard (Rockwall TX, Heath TX, Rowlett TX, Fate TX).
Speaking of the Lake, whenever Evan can, he enjoys sailing S/V Rakkaus on the southern waters of Lake Ray Hubbard. He is also an avid homebrewer and loves to relax by preparing dinner for family and friends while listening to great music.
- Rockwall resident since 1980
- Member of Lake Pointe Church since 1985
- Host of monthly Sundowners event at Rakkaus Brewery that promotes community over food and homebrew
- Board member since 2013 of Rockwall Texas Main Street Advisory Board
- Co-founder of Rockwall Texas Cash Mob (a fun, charity driven shop local initiative)
- Bi-Weekly dinner parties with past clients
- Guest real estate blogger on Coldwell Banker’s® Blue Matter Blog for regional blogging on Rockwall Texas and Heath Texas communities
- Evan enjoys national and international travel (Mexico, British Virgin Islands, Australia, England, France, Italy, Germany, Austria, Turkey, Japan and more)
- Founding member of Rockwall Brewers Association, a group that promotes the resurgence of handcrafted ales and lagers while promoting local homebrewers to go Pro (so far 13% of the group has done this, one of the highest percentages of all clubs in the DFW metroplex)
- Original member of San Martino Wine Club
- Election clerk for Rockwall’s city/state bond election
- Member of the Texas Adopt-A-Highway Liter Program (Heath, TX)
- Past-Board Member of the Baylor Business Network of Dallas Steering Committee
- Charter Member of Toastmasters International Rockwall
- Charter Member of Rockwall Noon Lion’s Club
Evan’s Education and Business
- Bachelor of Business Administration from Baylor University
- Double Majored in Entrepreneurship and Mgt. of Info. Sys.
- Licensed Real Estate Agent, Texas Real Estate Commission
- Extensive studies in Professional Communication and Selling
- Experienced in Business Development and Management
- Experienced in Commercial Acquisitions and Management
- Former CEO of Key Element Services, LLC
- Blog contributor for Coldwell Banker’s regional Blue Matter Blog for Rockwall and Heath Texas