Office Admin & Realtor®
Holly grew up just outside of Minneapolis, Minnesota and stayed there until she graduated High School. Shortly after, she married her high school sweetheart. He joined the military, and they both travelled and lived in multiple states over the next 18 years. One stop on their adventure landed them in Nebraska where Holly started her career in 2011 as an Office Administrator for a team of Real Estate Agents and worked with this group for the next five years before moving again.
The next move in 2016 landed them in Texas. Holly, her husband, and their two teenage daughters now live in Forney with their two dogs. Holly obtained her Real Estate License in Texas and jumped at the opportunity to work as an Office Assistant for the Matteson Group.
- Enjoys spending time outdoors hiking or kayaking with family
- Loves to cook new foods and bake treats
- Thrives on starting the day with a good workout
- Finds joy in learning about holistic nutrition and health
- Likes to dabble in photography or read a good book when time allows
Holly’s Education and Business
- B.S. in Business from Bellevue University
- Licensed Real Estate Agent, Texas Real Estate Commission
- Functional Nutritional Therapy Practitioner from the Nutritional Therapy Association