Tucked away on the southwest side of Heath, Texas you will find Candlelite Park. One of the original lakeside neighborhoods of Heath, Candlelite Park was have everything from 70’s character to brand new homes with modern amenities. We were drawn back to the neighborhood as homeowners because of Chandlers’ many unique features.
With its’ close proximity to Terry Park on the shore of Lake Ray Hubbard. Residents are walking distance to a play are for kids, or a place to enjoy beautiful sunsets on pleasant evenings. With the different home and lot options, Candlelite Park offers options for just about everyone.
Having just over 120 home locations Candlelite Park is not an area that buyers can wait one when something comes available. Homes in the neighborhood are a very affordable option for families that what to get their kids into Rockwall ISD. On any given day you can find children riding bikes and playing out in front of their homes. The easy lake access also interests the lake enthusiasts looking for a primary residence near to water, or a weekend/vacation home.
Candlelite Park is becoming a rarity in Heath, an established, affordable neighborhood with soaring trees and beautiful clear night skies. Residents of Candlelite Park have always enjoyed the quietness, privacy and crisp breezes as they come off the lake. There are many different options for people at all the different stages of life.
Neighborhood Overview for Candlelite Park, Heath Texas
- Current Listings and Recent Solds: REQUEST A FREE LIST
- Price Range: $125,000 – $800,000
- Years Built: 1970 – Current
- SQFT Range: 1200 – 6500
- Lot Sizes: 0.07 – 1.1 Acres
- Number of Lots in Subdivision: 844
- Number of Lots w/out Homes: 28
- HOA: Mandatory – $116/monthly
- Features: Guarded Entrance, 24 Hour Security, Resort Feel, Community Pool, Community Tennis Courts, Marina, Walking Trails, Stocked Catch and Release Ponds, Established Feel, Mainly Custom Homes, Allure Restaurant, Chandlers Landing Yacht Club, Chandlers Landing Tennis
- Subdivision Website: www.ChandlersLanding.org
- Schools: Click Here for more school information
- Dorothy Smith Pullen Elementary School
- Maurine Cain Middle School
- Rockwall-Heath High School
Information herein deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.