When you are looking for privacy it is hard to beat The Cedars neighborhood in Heath, Texas. The entire neighborhood is made up of on quiet cul-de-sac. The small size of the neighborhood brings back memories of year’s past when you knew every neighbor on your street, and children could safely play in the front yard.
When privacy is wanted The Cedars can offer it up as well. With each lot being at least one acre residents still have their own personal space. The Cedars has what many homebuyers are looking for in Heath, the city conveniences while still holding on the that small town country feel.
Neighborhood Overview for The Cedars, Heath Texas
- Current Listings and Recent Solds: REQUEST A FREE LIST
- Price Range: $375,000 to $500,000
- Years Built: 1994 to 2000
- SQFT Range: 2600 to 5100
- Lot Sizes: 1.00 to 2.02 Acres
- Number of Lots in Subdivision: 11
- Number of Lots w/out Homes: 1
- HOA: No
- Features: Private Cul-de-sac, Peaceful Location, Large Lots
- Subdivision Website: n/a
- Schools: Click Here for more school information
- Amy Parks – Heath Elementary School
- Maurine Cain Middle School
- Rockwall-Heath High School
Information herein deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.